We are a complete one-stop
agency for all home health care needs, and we cover all of Greater
Cleveland and much of the neighboring areas (Cuyahoga, Lake, Summit and
Lorain counties) with offices in the east and west sides of town. Our
direct services include:
1. Skilled Nursing.
2. Physical, Occupational,
and Speech Therapy (provided by professional outfits contracted to
3. Personal Care and Home Maker services.
- Preparing meals, shopping, and running
- Performing light cleaning tasks and
- Providing respite for family members who
care for patients at home.
Our services are provided
under a variety of programs, and we will work with you to determine which
programs you may qualify for.
- AHC is an IO Waiver & Level-1 provider under the DD (MR/DD) program of Medicaid.
- We also provide individualized care for
the elderly under the PASSPORT program of the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services
- We care for US war veterans under the VA program.
- We have the same range of services for
- We are certifies by Medicare/Medicaid.
- As a service to the public, we provide
background-check results for free to authorized entities: employers or
individuals. This check is based on fingerprint search by local and
nation wide (FBI) law enforcement outfits to reveal available reports of
a person’s criminal history.
Our goal is to reach out
and touch the lives of those residents in our community who need help with
quality care and in their own homes, through standard programs. Clients
are matched with selected caregivers for optimum outcomes. Our aides are
trained and possess all requisite skills. They are vetted for integrity by
means of fingerprinting and background checks, and tested for use of
unlawful drugs. At work they are closely supervised by nurses. They are
trained to respect our clients' rights.